Full wraps completely transform your vehicle. Create stunning visuals by combined full color graphics and your logos & information. This is one of the best ways to get brand recognition in public.
Full wraps vary on pricing and application, but typically start at $8 per square foot.
Sedans range from $1200-$2600 and vans & trucks range from $1700-$3000.
Partial wraps are a great way to advertise with your vehicle and create a similar impact of a full wrap while keeping costs lower. Partial wraps blend into your vehicle’s color while complimenting body lines and style.
Partial wraps range from $800-$1800.
Tired of what you have? Change the color without the mess, time & cost of a paint job. Color change wraps usually take 1-2 days to complete and are completely removable! There are many different materials, colors and finishes available. We have access to current 3M, Avery, Oracal and Arlon materials. Go wild with alligator, chrome or color shift materials!
We offer two types of color change wraps:
- The right way – all mirrors, handles, grills, etc. are removed to allow access to all grooves & recesses. This allows for a seamless and professional installation.
- Quick and cheap – no removal of mirrors, handles, grills, etc. with possible seams in areas.
Lettering fits the entry budget to vehicle graphics. We use the background of your vehicle and add lettering, logos, photos & graphics over top.
Lettering ranges from $275-$1200.
Styling accents are a great way to add some flair and personalize your vehicle. From mild stripes to wild graphics, we do it all.
CPM (Cost Per Thousand)
Comparing the CPM (Cost per Thousand) of different forms of advertising reveals the value of a vehicle wrap. The following statistics are from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- In the top 100 Television Markets a 30 second Prime time spot cost $17.78 per CPM
- In the top 100 Newspaper Markets a one third page b/w ad cost $22.95 per CPM
- In 23 Magazine Publications a 4 color, one page ad cost $9.35 per CPM.
- In the top 100 Radio Markets a 60 second drive time ad cost $8.61 per CPM.
- The average for all forms of Billboard ads cost $2.18 per CPM.
- Vehicle Wraps – $.77 per CPM!
Statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
- Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launch, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of 2003) representing 19%. The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant reach opportunity for advertisers.